Sunday 18 March 2007

'Infidelity'


Speaking from personal experience, being a divorced woman, disgruntled at thought of putting 'a bloke' before anything and everything. One might say I took a very philosophical view when I found on two separate occasions that my husband was unfaithful. In the first instance he openly admitted to me, very early in our marriage the first, which he attempted to dismiss as merely as an indiscretion. However the second, I was suspicious of my sister-in-law... I was right. Well, to cut along story short, in ended very messily, with him trying to push me over a banister on the third floor where we lived. I started divorce proceedings while were still together and when I asked him to sign the divorce papers, he broke up a £400 solid gold watch I had brought as a previous present. He has gone home to Mommy, with tail between his legs and bankrupt! It's peculiar how he told his parents that he went home with just he clothes he was standing in, when I'd smartly packed his suitcase and a flask. He later divulged this to me a when I invited him to dinner and explained how his best mate had confirmed how my ex had bragged to him about the affair. I can categorically state that revenge IS best served cold! So listen fellas, beware!

No comments: