Thursday 29 March 2007

'Too Religious'


What a fantastic lecture and people actually took part! Obviuosly the opening prayer got the reaction intended but, people just didn't get the gist of things and left before it was clear what was going on! I found the lecture informative on Jehovah Witnesses however, I am not religious at all and I believe I live my life honestly without going to church, perhaps more so than others. Although, I am pleased that people find comfort in their religion but, when they are intolerant of other believes and opinions, I have to walk away. I have Jehovah Witnesses' in mind when I think of people insisting on impressing their beliefs on others. From the lecture's explanation of the initiation Jehovah Witnesses', they have the door knocking experience, which for me is terrible, anyway, I've gone looking for information and found this website: Jehovah Witnesses (no date) [Home page] [online].[15th March 2007].http://www.watchtower.org/library/jt/index.htm

No comments: