Thursday 3 May 2007

'Graffitti' - Tom's Blog Thingy (Clewer, Thomas)

I had not really gave it a thought before reading your blog but, when I was
at school and I know I'm showing my age now but, we had to make our own fun and that included hopscotch. I never saw it has graffiti, does using chalk count? We lived opposite a common and I was forever getting the older lads to take me on the back of their bikes. I've done some crazy stuff! We only had three channels on the t.v. there wasn't anything like the stuff you've got today, we only had 45's and 33.3's, which I could only play when the house was empty. We had tape decks and could only tape off the radio charts! If anyone is really interested in the 1970s, check out this great website <http://www.inthe70s.com/leisure.html>.
Which reminds me, did anyone see the t.v programme 'Life on Mars', on Tuesday nights?


1 comment:

Tom Clewer said...

Thanks for your responce! The damn police have gone mad!

I am interstested in the 70s, as well as all the other fun decades I missed, but the link doesnt seem to work! Ah well.

Tom.

p.s. i used records too when i was a kid!!!