Sunday 6 May 2007

'Lying with Integrity'


The Red Dwarf clip swung this lecture for me, the clip showed Lister teaching Kryton to lie, without much success, I might add. This put the whole lecture in perspective, as if it is ones' nature, people will lie with integrity and I have witnessed this while at university. I do not know what they believe they are doing, whether they actually think they are achieving anything but, you can tell with their body language, they are really over zealous. I personally think that the majority of us have not necessarily told lies but, not exactly told a friend the truth, when for example, they have gone off at a tangent, not able to get a word in edge ways and you have shooked your head, saying no. There is something fasinating about the philosophy and psychology of lying Best,B.(no date)Some Philosophizing About Lying [online].6th May 2007 [6th May 2007].http://www.benbest.com/philo/lying.html.

No comments: